Need to charter or hire coaches?
Townsville Coach Charter and Hire by Group Transport Australia leading provider in Bus and Coach, Charters, Hire, Tours and Transfers.
Many businesses, organisations, schools, sports teams, and other groups hire coaches to transport them to and from events. Groups who charter and hire coaches include:
- Schools and universities: Students, teachers, and chaperones travel by bus for field trips to museums, historical centres, and art exhibits. College students and faculty members also book coaches for campus tours, seminars, extracurricular clubs, and sports tournaments.
- Couples and wedding planners. Brides and grooms favour buses for shuttling guests and the wedding party to and from venues. Friends of the lucky couple hire coaches for engagement parties, hen dos, and stag dos.
- Business professionals: Corporate travel planners prefer coaches to public transportation when attending company events.
- Churches. Congregation members use buses for service projects, domestic mission trips, fellowship activities, and conferences.
- Hens, Bucks, and cultural events
- Sports teams. Athletes and coaches choose to travel by coach for out-of-town tournaments to keep their team together, on time and motivated for the big match.
- Entertainment companies. Event organisers charter and hire minibuses as shuttles to transport music festival attendees to and from the venue.
- Townsville Airport transfers are a privately hired service for any sized group to and from the airport
How many seats does a coach have?
No matter the size of your group, there is a motorcoach to accommodate you. A standard bus holds around 56 passengers, but seating options often range from 36 to 60 seats.
If you’re looking for a smaller vehicle, a minibuses and midibuses hold 35 passengers or less. They make excellent shuttles for weddings, festivals, corporate events, and more.
When you call our friendly staff at Group Transport Australia, they’ll offer you a free, personalised price quotation on the perfect bus for your group.